FRIDAY August 12, 2016:
“The Transition to Value Based Care:
Are You Ready for This?“
This is the Tsunami Hazard warning sign!
…we’re thinking you should print this and post it
everywhere involved in your Revenue Cycle…
Are you stuck in FFS or are you really aware of the Tsunami heading your way?
Sponsored by The Health Law Partners, MAS Coding Solutions
THIS WEEK, we are taking a little “higher altitude” look than usual. Now we are aware that most of you *must* be down in the weeds, and we go there with you often, but we also know that you ALL need to keep an eye on the horizon! Because there are changes coming at you that are HUGE and they are not far away.
In fact, they are no longer just over the horizon but are now bearing down on you.
Since the presentation and discussion will likely be longer than our typical one-hour plus, we suggest you plan for a 90-minute show, a Special Edition Finally Friday!
So, we will be covering the following:
- The history of healthcare delivery in the US
- how did we get into this mess to begin with?
- Saving Medicare
- where will the ACA and MACRA take us in the end?
- Managing the rapid transition to value based care
- how to understand and navigate the new reimbursement models
- Shaking up the status quo in healthcare
- NOW is the time to innovate!!
Why Listen? Because you will learn:
- A clear vision of the Tsunami headed your way
- The difference between MACRA and MIPS
- What will happen to smaller practices under MIPS
- What you must do today to prepare for tomorrow
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
… if that link doesn’t work for you,
check back later for the embedded version…
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Note: We now use join.me for our broadcasts…
PLEASE NOTE – YOU SHOULD REGISTER BELOW IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED ANEW SINCE JANUARY 1, 2014
(HINT: It’s not a big deal to register again if you don’t remember)
Moderators for the Show:
Stay tuned and listen in!
Looking to Hear/See Previous Sessions?
REGISTER TO ATTEND
Click HERE to register for all the upcoming scheduled sessions. By registering, you can call in on the phone and speak to the presenters and other experts on the line. You will receive an email with a link, just like a webinar, plus a call in number, access code, and Audio PIN.