THIS WEEK on Finally Friday!
What Are the Changes
Being Proposed for
the Medicare Appeals Process?
Sponsored by The Health Law Partners, MAS Coding Solutions
CMS 2016 OPPS Final Rule Review*
by Industry Veteran Clinician and Auditor Bill Malm, ND CMAS CRCR
90-Minute Complimentary Webinar
*This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 1.5 continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
PREVIOUSLY on Finally Friday!
“Ten Big Changes to Stark Law”
Do you know if it's safe
to accept that payment?
We will be discussing:
- How did we get these three laws about fraud and why three?
- Do you have to have intent to file false claims to be convicted of such?
- What kind of exceptions have been added now?
- What kind of effect might all this have on an ACO?
“ICD-10 Facts & Tips
You Need to Know”
Learn the Facts on what has and has not changed,
plus tips on coding, billing, LCDs & NCDs...and
the all-important relationship between Diagnoses Codes and Date of Service.
(short preview video included)
Missed Our Previous Discussions?
You might like...
ALSO Previously on Finally Friday!
"[Documentation]... IS the practice of medicine..."
- Dr. Lawrence Weed, Father of the SOAP note and the problem list
Invest 30 seconds to watch this...
“Are we documenting for
a new audience?”
John Zelem, MD, FACS advised us on
what he’s been learning about this critical subject…