Friday, June 9 2017
Documentation for HCCs and Its Impact
Recognizing and Managing the Risks
in Physician Documentation
This stuff may not hurt you today, but eventually, it just might hurt you. A lot.
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, ZirMed,
The Fifth National Physician Advisor and
Utilization Review Boot Camp,
and MAS Coding Solutions
THIS WEEK, we are begin a two-week series on key concepts concerning HCC coding as it is affected by physician coding, with presentations by co-host Sharon Easterling of Recovery Analytics.
Sharon has been traveling to do education for physician groups in several states and has consented to do part of her education in two shows – one this week and one on Thursday, June 15. (A Special Edition on Thursday due to conflicts on Friday.)
Be SURE to join us when Sharon and our Panel will offer examples and be discussing :
- WHAT exactly are HCCs and associated Risk Adjustments?
- WHY is accurate and complete diagnosis capture more important than ever?
- WHAT is the real bottom-line impact of these HCCs?
- WHAT are the seven most important concepts in encounter documentation?
- WHAT conditions should be listed and how often?
- HOW might HCC coding affect the risks of malpractice?
- WHAT approach to documentation might mitigate all these risks?
- WHAT are the Top 100 Things the GOP can’t agree on about the AHCA?
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128
And now also by