Friday, June 2 2017
Dealing with OP-in-a-Bed:
How’s That Working for You NOW?
Lots of Questions
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, ZirMed,
The Fifth National Physician Advisor and
Utilization Review Boot Camp,
and MAS Coding Solutions
We were beginning to see posts on rac-relief Google Group appear again about a subject we have spoken about before – dealing with Outpatiet-in-a-Bed, which seems to be not only common, but ubiquitous, perpetual and literally immortal. Our previous shows on this subject are still relevant and still available from January 30 2015 and February 6 2015.
Anyway, we’ve invited these two working Physician Advisors to come discuss both the questions that arise (and you may not even have thought to ask so far…) plus go over any solutions – even partial ones – that they may have experienced. And of course, our own weekly panelist, Dr. Maria Johar will be here to give her input, as well.
Be SURE to join us when our Panel will be discussing :
- WHAT do you do with an Outpatient-in-a-Bed with PRIVATE Insurance?
- WHAT would a “private insurer” ABN look like?
- WHAT can you do to get a Payer to pay for these services?
- WHAT can you do to get a Medicare Advantage Plan to pay for them?
- HOW do you stop laughing after reading those last two bullets?
- HOW can you renegotiate Payer contracts in this concern? (As if you can…)
- WHAT will your State associations do to help? (shortest discussion)
- WHAT about cases like Atomic Blonde Asymptomatic Bacteriuria?
- WHO is out there who can do this kind of negotiation with intelligence?
- WHAT are the Top 100 Things the GOP can’t agree on about the AHCA?
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128
And now also by