You can join the audio part of any meeting by internet (VoIP) or mobile app.
You can also join by phone.
Call via internet
join.me allows you to call into an audio conference from your computer using free Voice over IP (VoIP) technology.
- Click the telephone.
- Under Call via by internet, click connect.
Tip: If you are a participant, you may be prompted to download the join.me app to your Mac or PC before you can connect via internet.
Internet calling tips:
- It’s best to use a headset when joining via the internet – headsets pick up less background noise and help prevent echo and feedback.
- You may want to turn off music, videos, small children, and other stuff that could interfere with your call.
Call by phone
Each show also makes a conference line available. Use it for your audio or not. It’s your choice. The join.me conference telephone line is not a toll-free number.
The conference number and conference ID are available on the telephone tab for both the organizer and participants:
- During a meeting, click the telephone.
- Click Call by phone.
- Dial the number and then the conference ID when prompted.
Conference ID: 247-080-611# – this is the same for our show every week.
Here are some of the numbers to join the conference by phone: