Participants on a PC or Mac go to join.me and type our “personal link” – finallyfriday – in the join box. The big green button gets you in. That’s it. Nothing to download. No account required.
Tip: If you are a participant, you may be prompted to download the join.me app to your Mac or PC before you can connect via internet.
Here are the technical requirements when joining via the join.me website:
- On Windows, participants must use Internet Explorer 8 or above, or the latest version of Firefox, or Chrome
- On a Mac, participants should use Safari for best results
- Participants must have Flash Player 10 or above installed and enabled in their browser
Requirements from a mobile device:
- On an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, they can use the free app
- On an Android device, they can use the free app
Is there a way to join without using the website?
Anyone on a PC or Mac can download the desktop app. Use it to start or join a meeting. It’s like using the join.me website, but without a browser. Participants will be asked if they want to download the desktop app when they leave a meeting.
free app, pro app
If you are using this method… you enter code finallyfriday to join the meeting…