Friday, January 26, 2018
How to Capture
Medical Necessity Up Front
What a concept!
See… “early” is the same thing as “up front” so… you get it, right?
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, Sound Physicians
The Sixth National Physician Advisor & UR Team Boot Camp
THIS WEEK, we asked our veteran expert in Utilization Review and Case Management to return and talk about EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN TO CAPTURE MEDICAL NECESSITY UP FRONT.
Stefani Daniels returns this week with the answer to the question for this week :
WHAT are the REAL requirements for medical necessity in documentation and why do so many people keep getting it wrong or don’t include it in the record?
SO… THIS week, Stefani and our Panel will be discussing:
- Medical Necessity at Access
- Medical Necessity Screening Criteria
- Medical Necessity Determinations – NCDs
- Medical Necessity Determinations – LCDs
- The 4 Step Template for Medical Documentation
- When to Admit as an Inpatient
- Specificity of the Inpatient Admission Order
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
FRIDAY – 1:00PM to 2:00PM EDT
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128