Friday, March 23, 2018
What Does Disruption
in Healthcare Look Like?
And How Will It Affect Patients and the Nation?
Evidently, Yoda never learned to use spell check…
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, Sound Physicians
The Sixth National Physician Advisor & UR Team Boot Camp
THIS WEEK, we asked Day Egusquiza to come give us all a preview of her class on “Distruption in Healthcare” which she will be doing at the PA/UR Boot Camp in July.
She’s identified four areas of impact: Patients, the Nation, Providers, and Payers. And as usual, she has TONS to say about whatever she talks about… so we asked her to split this up into two shows, one this week, and one in May.
This week, we’ll be talking about what disruption looks like for Patients and the Nation.
SO… we will be discussing these questions:
- WHAT is the “Convenient Care” Movement & its impact
- WHAT are the impacts of all the “Days” Rules (3-day rule, etc.)
- WHAT is the New Medicare Card for. No, really.
- WHO has insurance these days and WHERE do they get it
- WHAT is all that STUFF from Apple, Google, Amazon, etc.
- WHAT is happening to the Rural areas
- WHAT is Idaho Governor Otter doing to folks in his state?
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
FRIDAY – 1:00PM to 2:00PM EDT
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128