FRIDAY March 31, 2017:
A Fundamental Change in Reimbursement: Part 2
How ALL Payors Are Now Forcing
the Change to Pay-For-Performance
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, ZirMed,
and The American College of Physician Advisors
THIS WEEK, we continue our presentation on what the change to Value-Based Reimbursement (VBR) means for providers, and particularly for hospitals.
ANYWAY… the BIGGEST question for us this week is:
HOW will commercial payors change reimbursement models and when?
Be SURE to join us when Bill Malm and our Panelists will be discussing :
- WHAT is the main vehicle forcing this change?
- WHAT will commercial payors do to make this change?
- WHAT Value-based Reimbursement models will finally be adopted and how soon?
- WHAT new risks to revenue do hospitals face in all this?
- WHO will be driving this cultural change?
- WHY oh WHY does this STILL need to happen, like it or not?
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128
The American College of Physician Advisors – Hosts of: