FRIDAY July 15, 2016:
“Managed Care Anguish 3“
Industry Veterans Offer
Solutions to Your Nightmares
Sponsored by The Health Law Partners, MAS Coding Solutions
BRING YOUR QUESTIONS or even email them before hand to ernie @ appealacademy.com
Day & Dr. Johar will be sharing what they’ve learned about Peer-to-Peer (P2P):
- Who should be doing P2P?
- When should you be doing P2P?
- Which Payors allow P2P?
- What should you do if you’re denied P2P?
- What are the key points you should cover in P2P?
- Where can you find more advice about P2P?
They will also be talking about dealing with your Contracts:
- How to break down Silos and get UR, Denials Mgmt. and Contracting on the same page with you
- How to get Payors to revise their contracts
- How to find out which Criteria tool the Payor is using
- What to do when you have No Contract
- What to do when you have no Part C contract
- Where & Who to file a complaint with for Part C issues
Plus… you’ll all get to see a brief preview of what’s in the upcoming PA/UR Boot Camp in San Antonio, this July.
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts