FRIDAY October 21, 2016:
“UPICs Go Operational
& MACRA Offers Choices”
or onward into …
Sponsored by The Health Law Partners, MAS Coding Solutions
THIS WEEK, we’re going over some tidbits on the MACRA Final Rule and the sudden appearance of the UPIC(s). We think. Actually, we’re not sure because we actually called up one of them and they had no idea what we were talking about. So. There’s that. At least we don’t feel like we’re the only ones who are confused, yeah?
So… join us as we will be discussing the following:
- WHAT tidbits can we learn from our first pass at the Final Rule?
- WHAT are some other more general observations?
- WHAT should you be doing to prepare for MACRA?
- WHAT is a UPIC? (I once had one… had to take it for a walk every day.)
- WHAT will the UPICs be doing and when?
- WHAT is different about them versus the RACs?
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts