Friday, July 28 2017
The Fate of the ACA, the AHCA & the BCRA
Or Something. Maybe. Ok, Maybe NOT.
Oops. That’s what I get for planning to talk about something happening in Congress…
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, ZirMed,
The Fifth National Physician Advisor and
Utilization Review Boot Camp,
and MAS Coding Solutions
THIS WEEK, we WERE finally talking about a true hot potato – the GOP Healthcare Plan Fiasco Stupid Idea Nonsensical to Repeal and Replace the ACA, including the so-called “Skinny Bill” – which did finally show up.
And Promptly FAILED. Watch this 1-minute video of this epic fail:
Assuming I can figure out what to say, our Panel will MAYBE be discussing :
- WHAT did the Congressional Budget Office say about “it”
- WHAT might have happened to Medicaid enrollment THIS year
- WHAT are the facts about… lots of stuff Day Egusquiza dug up
- WHY is the GOP so intent on passing a bill
- WHO supported the skinny bill
- WHO did not
- Top Ten Signs that Tom Price Wishes He Was Back in the Congress
- Top Ten Signs that Jeff Sessions Feels The Same Way
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
FRIDAY – 1:00PM to 2:00PM EDT
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128
And now also by