FRIDAY February 24 2017:
Subjectivity in Denials
How MAP Payors See Reality Differently
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, ZirMed,
and The American College of Physician Advisors
THIS WEEK, we have a great preview of some free webinars coming up by Denise Wilson, Vice President at AppealMasters / Intersect Healthcare. Denise is doing a 2-part webinar on appeals topics – the first one on March 1st is about how to understand and appeal Medicare Advantage Plan (MAP) denials, especially how to write a winning appeal. The second one on March 9th will have a little different content, focusing more about strategies for appealing.
Anyway, THIS week on our show, Denise is doing a bit of a preview of what she will be doing on the March 1st webinar.
ANYWAY… the question for us this week is:
Do MAP Auditors see reality the same way we do?
Be SURE to join us when Denise will be discussing these key points:
- WHAT policies do Medicare Advantage Plans follow?
- HOW can you make sense of those policies? (Assuming that’s possible?)
- WHAT is their definition of Medical Necessity?
- WHAT is their definition of Clinical Validation?
- HOW to speak their language for your best defense?
- WHEN can you really challenge MAP denials? (when you have a contract)
- HOW can you challenge MAPs you do NOT have a contract with?
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
FRIDAY – 1:00PM to 2:00PM EDT
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128
The American College of Physician Advisors – Hosts of: