Friday, September 15 2017
RAC Actions: Fall 2017
WHAT can they do, WHEN can they do it, and HOW?
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, ZirMed,
and MAS Coding Solutions
THIS WEEK, we saw lots of discussion on the rac-relief listserve about some recent activity by RACs, and we see that there is some confusion about all that. Go figure, right?
So… we decided to dig up all the documents and regs and whatever else was IN WRITING about the RAC and see what’s the real, current status.
We will no doubt have some differences of opinion about what some of these words mean, but aint’ that par for the course?
SO… THIS week, our Panel will be discussing :
- WHAT kind of reviews are the RACs actively pursuing RIGHT NOW
- WHAT do their new “letters” tell you about what they’re looking at
- WHAT is the “look back period” NOW
- CAN the RACs do patient status reviews NOW
- WHAT are these latest audits that claim to review medical necessity
- HOW *could* you preempt these latest audits
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
FRIDAY – 1:00PM to 2:00PM EDT
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128
And now also by
Note: We now use FreeConferenceCall for our broadcasts…