Friday, October 27 2017
PEPPER REPORTS – Part 2 of 4
Coding Aspects in PEPPER
a PROACTIVE Method of Analysis
You can’t change the world
without getting your hands dirty…
Oh, AND… you’ll be needing a TEAM!
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, ZirMed,
and MAS Coding Solutions
THIS WEEK, we are again, by popular demand, continuing a series of talks and discussions on PEPPER reports.
Bill Malm and Sharon Easterling present the second in our series of presentations on PEPPER Reports.
Over the next few weeks, we hope to get to the others. They will consist of four parts, as follows:
- Introduction & Significance of PEPPER for Auditing (did this last week)
- Ten Coding Aspects of PEPPER (this week)
- Admission Necessity Review of PEPPER
- Putting It All Together with PEPPER
Of special concern this week: a more in-depth review of the coding focused areas, with some *really* in-the-weeds look at some “audit nuggets” from Sharon!
SO… THIS week, our Panel will be discussing :
- WHAT was discussed last week (a quick review)
- WHAT are the coding areas that PEPPER focuses on
- WHAT *should* you be doing to review these areas
- HOW do you get a team together and get them to use the PEPPER as a proactive method of analysis
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
FRIDAY – 1:00PM to 2:00PM EDT
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128
And now also by